Appraisal leads the scope of our valuation services. It provides for the development of opinions of value by using a systematic method of procedures and techniques to analyze specific properties within the context of their competitive market areas. At the Dietrick Group, complete analyses and full narrative reports are performed for each assignment, tailored to meet the specific needs and expectations of our clients. Our expertise extends to all office, retail, industrial, multi-family, land development, and specialty property uses.
Appraisals are typically performed for the following purposes:
- Loan financing & monitoring
- Tax assessment appeals
- Equitable / Partial interest distribution
- Government acquisition & eminent domain
- Portfolio review
- Sale price determination
- Financial / Estate planning & accounting
- Arbitration & dispute resolution
- Buy / Sell decision-making
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Litigation support
- Subdivision analysis
Contact our Appraisal Department for more information.